Is it good for cat to eat a lot of dry food, What kind of dry cat food is good…? If you are still wondering about the issues related to dry nut food for your cats, please immediately refer to the following article:
Cat dry food is usually instructed to feed the cat an adequate amount that is appropriate for its condition as well as its age. If you feed the cats too much than the prescribed amount, they will have indigestion, digestive disorders and may lead to vomiting.
Grain cat food is an industrially prepared food made from high-energy and fat-rich ingredients, providing the calories your cat needs daily. Therefore, grain food creates a constant taste that makes cats addicted and used to the scent.
Currently on the market there are many types of dry cat food, according to which the price also varies. Depending on the needs and condition of your cat, choose the right food. If your economy is limited, you should practice feeding your pet the most affordable food.
Depending on the preferences of each cat, if cats like any flavor, they will like to eat food with that flavor. Maybe the same type of dry grain food but this one doesn’t like it, the other likes it, so it can’t be said which is good, which is bad.
Mistakes when feeding kittens seeds
Cheap dry cat foods are suitable and convenient for busy people who do not have much time to prepare meals for their pets. However, the use of cat food should pay attention to avoid the following mistakes in order to take care of pets most effectively:
- Overfeeding your cat: A big mistake that a lot of people make when feeding their cat is overfeeding. We don’t necessarily have to feed our cats more food than they need. The recommended energy level for a cat is between 24 and 35 calories per day to keep the cat at a normal weight and healthy.
- Do not feed cats bones: During meals, quite a lot of people often drop bones for cats, which is a big mistake. Chicken, duck or fish bones will cause intestinal tears and pancreatic disorders in cats because the cat’s stomach is quite thin.
- Only feed the cat with dry food all year round: Cats do not drink water by themselves, so they have a higher concentration of stones in their urine and are prone to urinary tract diseases, so they need to be taken care of with a diet. rich in water. You should actively provide enough water in the cat’s food every day through the form of mixing wet food with regular food such as seeds so that they have more water to absorb into the body.
- Use garlic to treat tapeworms: If your cat has a few strange white pieces the size of a grain of rice, it is a tapeworm from the cat’s small intestine. Some people believe that it is possible to use fresh garlic to overcome this situation, this is a big mistake. If cats take too much garlic they will destroy the cat’s red blood cells and make things worse.
- Nutritional deficiencies: One of the biggest nutritional mistakes in cats that many people don’t expect is homemade food. Homemade food, although clean and complete, still needs to be carefully calculated to the balance between nutrients. If you want to make pet food, it is important to follow a properly balanced recipe and consult your veterinarian for the healthiest and most balanced diet.